Super Visa

The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa (Super Visa) is a temporary resident permit that allows parents and grandparents to stay for up to 2 years in Canada per visit. It is valid for up to 10 years. The applicants must meet the requirements of passing the medical exam, having the valid Canadian medical insurance coverage,[…]

Post Graduate Work Permit & LMIA

A work permit is a permit allowing foreigners to work in Canada. If the Canadian employer needs to hire a temporary foreigner worker, they must apply for the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). If it is approved, they can assist the foreigner worker to apply for work permit[…]

Study Permit

Study permit is a document to certify that they are allowed to stay in Canada as a student. It includes the institution where the student is attending for school, the program, and the expiration date for studying in Canada, etc. If the study permit is expired, but is not being renewed, then the student must[…]